HOW FUSION CAN HELP YOU
To our portfolio partners, Fusion offers an in-market sales and marketing service/office.
To our clients, we offer a one-stop shop solution for high quality unique venues. This removes the hassle and stress for our clients for their meetings and events.
We use a number of tailored approaches and tools to develop business for our partners. With over 20 years in the industry we use our extensive database of contacts, networking activities, relationships and expertise to represent our business partners & deliver sales results. We are on the ground working every day to deliver results.
Some of our approaches include:
- Research and qualification (especially the ever-changing corporate market)
- Qualification of database and sales leads
- Database ownership and management
- Sales calls
- Proposal preparation and confirmation
- Trade show representation
- Association & industry event representation for partners
- Sales and Marketing reporting
- Joint sales trip organisation
- Familiarisation organisation
- Sales administration and office infrastructure
- Tactical partner objectives plan
- Inclusion in Fusion Marketing e-newsletters, website, social media channels to our extensive and qualified database
SALES PROCESS & STRATEGY CONSULTING
A key benefit of being a represented partner of Fusion Marketing, we undertake a comprehensive sales review & strategy planning as part of sales representation services.
We also offer this stand-alone service outside of our represented partners suited to:
Meeting & event businesses who have an existing in-market sales team and would benefit from vigorous hotel sales processes review, renewed ideas, tactical strategies and right team structure.
We assist businesses to ‘fill the gaps’ by reviewing sales and marketing processes, systems and tools to drive sustainable long-term business success. Services include:
- Sales & Marketing plans
- Hotel/business reviews – sales, marketing, process and systems review & recommendations
- Public Relations
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Sales staff training – empower & motive teams to find new leads, higher client retention, improve sales performance, client engagement & referrals
- Sales Strategy Workshops – 1/2 day or 1 day
- Individual mentoring – empower & motivate to develop key goals, personal branding with influence & confidence
FUSION HUB – MATCHING YOUR EVENT NEEDS
Do you need more assistance organising your event?
We find our corporate clients ask us for trusted recommendations for their event needs, often beyond our represented partner collection.
We can recommend a range of event suppliers for your next event, saving you time & hassle by from our trusted network.
If you organise a function, workshop, conference or incentive in Australia or overseas, we can match your event requirements with our vast knowledge & library of suppliers including:
- Corporate Gifts
- Audio Visual, Staging & Lighting
- Stylists & Décor
- Photography & Videography
- Team Building Activities
- Winery Tours
Contact Elke Bellgrove to assist you in finding your event match
SALES TEAM TRAINING
Does your business need new ideas, strategies & processes for your sales team to perform at their peak?
Working with organisations to prospect new leads, achieve their sales targets, Fusion offers bespoke sales training either one-on-one or as a sales team.
Sales Training Outcomes:
- Understand sales process in the ‘new sales paradigm’
- Deep dive into your client’s needs
- How to research for new leads & keep warm leads
- How to qualify your leads
- How to make a sales call & sales meeting
- How to effectively move through the sales process quickly
- How to handle objections & close sale
- How to identify partnership & collaboration opportunities
- How to use social media effectively in a sales paradigm
- How to keep your clients & turn them into ambassadors for your brand
- How to host an amazing familarisation
How to host a compelling site inspection
‘How to Increase Sales Through Power of Branding’
Meetings & Events Australia Professional Development Session
Mary Jane is one of the most conscientious and reliable people I know and I would recommend Fusion to any tourism company seeking to increase their market share.